New Development: Bobby Speake and Steve Pemberton are bringing a one-of-a-kind garden home subdivision to Alexander City.
The new development will be called Cotton Chase and is located on Elkahatchee Street off Lee Street next to the post office.
Lots available in Phase Two. There is a park with walking track and gazebo for the owners.
Although most of the homes are designed with 2 bedrooms & 2 baths, we do have some three bedroom plans. The homes and lots are designed for the owners to have more leisure time not maintenance time.
For more information call Bobby or Steve or come by and let them show you these homes. You will not be disappointed!
The homes are designed to meet the needs of seniors however they are not just for seniors
Click Images To Enlarge
- Floor-level shower with adjustable wand
- Floor-level entry doors
- Extra-wide single-car garage and raised wall plugs
- Non-skid quarry tile on front porch
- Extra wide concrete drive
- 30 yr. raised shingles
- Patio & Privacy fences
- Vaulted ceilings
- Central air & heat
- Latest style plumbing & lighting fixtures
- Lever style door handles
- Berber carpet & tile floors
- Beautiful Russian Birch & Oak all wood cabinets with swanstone countertops
- Large utility room
- Custom designed closets
- Handicap accessible
- Concrete safe room with phone jacks, dead bolt and heating & cooling (optional)
- Prewired for security system
- Homes are brick & vinyl
- Come with stove, microwave & dishwasher